6.26.2008

Quake Live (beta too?)

Its interesting ID is coming out with a new Quake. Quake Live.


John Carmack says he expects millions to be playing it when its done.

Could be interesting, I have more confidence in it rather than Romeros Daikatana which was nice, but a total Epic Fail. I am not really sure about the millions. Its Quake, supposed to be totally aimed to perfect skill matches. He talks about it going mainstream and something about WoW, but I don't see anything that will take it mainsteam. WoW isn't really mainstream, it just appeals to others and a ton of people who like adventure and D&D. You can't really do that with Quake I don't think, but ID had the skills to bring something great, so sure its something I'll like for sure.

Theirs a beta, but there's an error in it. I was down to try. Someone should tell me if they get it to work. - www.QuakeLive.com

More Info Here -
www.sk-gaming.com/content/175...eLive

oh and also, it will be FREE with in game ADs. Sounds alright to me, they say they don't want them to be distracting at all.
----
also in other gaming news... Diablo 3 is confirmed once again. (perhaps, thats to be cleared this weekned)

No comments: